Children, It is the Last Hour
This will be my last blog. I expect to have Lift Jesus’ Cross site taken down by Monday at the latest. God is speaking to my heart and if you would like to continue to know what I am hearing from Him or just want to keep in touch, please email me at seehope at Comcast dot net.
I do not know if we are in the last hour before Christ’s return, but I do believe we are in the last hour of American culture as we have known it and built upon it since 1776. Please email me for more details on what I’m doing to prepare for the coming months.
I’ve reported on other nations taking down crosses from the tops of steeples and destroying houses of God. For some time we all wondered if ISIS would be the enemy to invade the United States and attack our steeples and demolish our crosses. As it turns out, the enemy seeks to divide us from within.
As for me, I could hardly believe that God was leading me to take down Lift Jesus’ Cross blog. I kept praying and asking for confirmation the last few weeks. This is what I’m getting:
- Lift Jesus’ Cross is already being searched and ridiculed by anti-Christians.
- WordPress has been a wonderful place to post blogs—but it is not Mount Calvary.
- We were warned by Jesus not to “cast our pearls before swine”.
- Jesus died for sinners and sins on the internet, but God did not equip me personally to fight His battles on the internet. (The internet is not my battlefield).
- My husband and I will continue to keep our cross erected in our back yard, lights and all.
Like so many of you, my dear friends, God has closed door after door in my life in 2020. He closes doors, He opens doors. He tears down, He builds up. He plants, He plucks up what was planted. He is God and I applaud all His works!
Now, for the GOOD NEWS!
- By the end of August, I want to send each one of you for FREE my very first 30 day devotional titled, “I Come to the Garden Alone”. EMAIL ME!
- For those of you who may be interested in a little work at home, I have a few openings with Hope Editors such as transcriptions of sermons, personal help with an email list, and someone to book radio and online shows to promote my upcoming baby book.
- September 1st, my very first baby board book will be released, Baby Babbles Bb. I want to email you more about this later.
- It’s on my heart to share more regarding the upcoming months. EMAIL ME!
If I don’t reply to an email, assume I did not receive it. I will reply to each email sent to me. It doesn’t matter if 500 of you email me. I will reply!
I care about you. I hope to speak to you again via email.
1 John 2:18 Children, it is the last hour.